Popular Posts

Sunday, June 26, 2011

My Current Porfolio

My current portfolio looks like this
AUG Put options @ 145 on GLD.  This has worked out well due to people selling off in summer.  I switched this with my 154 call options on GLD once gold hit 1555 last week.
EUO
Long Newmont mining
20% cash on sidelines
TZA & FAZ (we're not out of the woods with poor economic data.  Shorting the market until fed injects more stimulus)
Dec 2011 SPY Put options @ 90.  Long shot, but we'll see.  My take is that the market will start to rollover and the fed will inject more stimulus.  Trying to time this up with then buying call options on the SPY into 2012.  Then, I will buy more put options once we get close to a top.

Looking to buy more put options on LNKD.  This is very over-valued. 

Overall, cautious right now.  Still buying physical silver and gold. 

No comments:

Post a Comment